About Flame Arrestor:
Flame arrestors are passive devices with no moving parts. They prevent the propagation of flame from both the exposed side of the unit to the protected side by the use of wound crimped metal ribbon type flame cell element. This Construction produces a matrix of uniform openings that are carefully constructed to quench the flame by absorbing the heat of the flame. This provides an extinguishing barrier to theignited vapor mixture.
Flame arrestors block the propagation of flame passing through it. The heat of flame is absorbed by the flame element where very high surface area is provided for immediate heat transfer.
It has no moving parts and the custom designed flame element gives the necessary protection from flame flash back. Whereas the flame propagation is blocked through the flame elements, the gases can pass through them easily have minimum pressure drop. This is ensured by having large flow area available to gases in flame blank.
Under normal operating conditions the flame arrestor permits a relatively free flow of gas or vapor through the piping system. If the mixture is ignited and the flame begins to travel back through the piping, the arrestor will prohibit the flame from moving back to the gas source. It has wound crimped metal ribbon type flame cell element which has the dimensions below MSEG of the liquid or vapor and hence arrests the flow of flame front through it & hence prohibits further flow of flame if any.
- Fully Customized & Cost effective Solutions as per Project requirements.
- Covering long life and least maintenance.
- Suitable for application in gas groups I,IIA and IIB.
- Provision for Temperature Sensor, Drain and Cleaning Ports.
- Minimum pressure drop.
- High flow capacity and Quick Quenching of flame.
- Wide choice of Materials and Customized Design also available.
- Easy Maintenance.
- Simple and rigid design.
- Flammable Gas/ Liquid Storage Tank Vents.
- Coal Mine ventilation systems.
- Offshore Drilling Platform Vents.
- Vapor Inclination Systems
- Feed to Burners.,
- Chemical and Petrochemical Process Plant.
- Agro-chemicals and fertilizers industry.
- Gas pressure regulators.
- Sewage Digester plant.
- Vapor Recovery Systems.
- Sewage and Waste water Treatment